Saigon Pony Club is the perfect place for team building but why participating at a team building session with horses?
People don’t often see or are not regularly in contact with horses especially in Vietnam
- Discover a new animal
- Discover different behaviors, attitudes & reactions from the participants.
- A horse can not lie & by looking at its ears, you can know precisely what it feels
- Ears forward: horse worried
- Ears moving on the sides: normal attitude
- Ears back: horse is threatening or going to bite or kick
- A horse is a very nice, gentle & loyal animal.
- Horses are big, strong & heavy animal, up to 1,000kg.
A person must be brave with a minimum of confidence to approach a horse
- A person can not handle a horse with just strength or brutality.
- A person must obtain the acceptance from the horse before handling it easily.
- Horses cannot lie & is neutral so its reactions will be adapted to the behavior of the person.
- By looking at the reaction of a horse, we can identify the behavior & state of mind of the person
- A horse will be quiet, peaceful & relaxed if the person is calm & confident.
- Watching, approaching, feeding, grooming, riding a horse is fun & we are here to have FUN!
Objectives of the team building:
- Get confident next to a big & strong animal
- Communicate with patience, intelligence, calm & be respected by the horse & the people
- Behave properly in new situations & solve problems & difficulties with the horse & the people
- GET SOME FUN!